Roundup DIY 9 Constellation Crafts. After seeing Whimseybox’s roundup of contellation wall art DIYs, I went into my archive to pick out my own constellation favorites.
- Constellation Stamped Wall Art from Running with a Glue Gun. First seen at Whimsey Box.
- Constellation Tile Coaster from Almost Makes Perfect.
- Beginner Embroidered Constellation Tutorial and Template from Design Sponge here. Best part is the template.
- Embroidered Star Stamped Constellation Scarf from A Beautiful Mess.
- Studded Constellation Tote Tutorial from For The Makers here.
- Galaxy and Constellations’ Nail Art from Small Good Things.
- Constellations In A Jar Tutorial from This Heart of Mine.
- DIY Inspiration. Screen print/paint/embroider constellations on dark blue cushions.
- French Knot Embroidered Constellations from A Can of Crafty Curiousities.
Mrs. Peacock by Holly Chayes
Light as a feather, tough as a board, sticks and string combine to create a cascade of feathers falling
down your back. Just a delicate touch, enough to complete any look and give you a reason to crow.
Pattern available for purchase HERE on Raverly.
Pretty kitties curtain, with chart -